1. Stay at home wife life has allowed me to do so many things I’ve wanted to, like watch season three of Fuller House in one sitting. This show is so bad, but I am here for it. And honestly if DJ and Steve don’t get together in the first episode of season 4, I will lose it.
2. I’m in a baking mood, so send some good fall recipes my way. I made pumpkin cookies a few weeks ago and they lasted about 2 days. I used this recipe and also added in some pumpkin spice because I thought it was weird that a pumpkin recipe didn’t include it. I’m sure they’re just as delicious without it as well.
3. Have you seen the commercials for McDonald’s new chicken strips? After seeing them advertised mulitple times last week, I HAD to have them. Tim is the best husband ever and went to two Mcdonald’s to get them because the first was sold out. They were so delicious. Wendy’s also now has chicken strips and I feel like I need to do a comparison taste test – you know, for blog purposes only. Everyone knows Wendy’s has the best chicken nuggets so I feel like these would be amazing, as well.
Do I talk about food too much on this blog? Don’t care.
4. Times are ROUGH for Carly and Evan, I guess. Look, diapers are expensive but come on. I legit thought this was a joke when I saw it. It somehow is not.
What happened to the classic Fab Fit Fun box and curling wand tutorials?!
5. For the past few weeks, it didn’t feel like my due date was only a month away. I think part of the reason was because of the weather. When it’s in the 80s, it’s tough to picture a November baby in a month. It finally cooled down this week and it’s starting to feel so much more real. Three (give or take) weeks to go. GULP.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!